The Mythos Gem is a special kind of Compact High Performance Loudspeaker. It demands special treatment, and the Custom GemStand is the ultimate look and performance loudspeaker stand. The GemStand turns a pair of Compact Gems into tall, sleek tower-like loudspeakers. The hand-polished aircraft-grade Aluminum is aerodynamically curved to complement the curve of the Gem Speaker, which fits exactly and snugly right onto the side of the GemStand’s thick and stable tube, complete with hidden wire guide for a more professional installation. A heavy duty Tempered Glass Base (same base as the Mythos Tower Loudspeakers) keeps your Gem installation super stable and energy efficient. GemStand places the Gems’ tweeters at your sitting-ear level. This ensures perfect Mythos-level imaging and dynamic sound staging. GemStands are like museum stands for your elegant Compact Gem Loudspeakers.
Product Features :
- Custom matched stand for Mythos Gem
- Aircraft grade extruded aluminum
- Available in Gloss Black or Polished Silver
- Tempered glass base
- Includes plastic foot tippers to protect hard wood floors.
- Includes isolation spikes to maximize stability
- Hollow post allows for easy and convenient wire routing: no more messy speaker wires!
- Dimensions | Metric :
40” H (with feet) | 101.6 cm
- The S26 is the perfect way to extend speaker coverage area by elevating them to ear level. ts100b
- This black anodized stand telescopes to six feet and will support speakers weighing up to 65lbs.
- Comes complete with speaker mounting plate.
- Load capacity 65lbs, tubing diameter 1.5 Inch
With the Gibraltar GEMS Electronic Mounting Station, you’ll know exactly where to place your laptop, small mixers, or other electronic equipment. Its 14.5″ mounting arms on top of a 1.5″ T bar provides a sturdy foundation with amazing strength for your gear. The Gibraltar GEMS Electronic Mounting Station can also be adjusted from 28″ to 42″ in height, making it perfect for sitting and standing musicians. It’s time to remove your equipment from chairs and road cases, and mount them on the Gibraltar GEMS Electronic Mounting Station.