Denon AVR-X2600H Features:
- High-performance discrete 7-channel amplifier, delivering maximum performance and 185 watts of power per channel
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X for an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience.
- Eight HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.2 Support and Two out gives you the ability to connect up to six of your favorite media devices as well as your TV and other video device with full 4K support such as 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020.
- 4K Ultra HD/60 Hz full-rate pass through, HDR, Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG)
- Award-winning Denon guided setup assistant and graphical user interface for an easy and intuitive setup experience
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility for hands-free control and wireless music services.
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
- ARC and HDMI-CEC support for seamless pass-through of the latest picture and audio coding from your TV to the AVR
- Stream the most popular music services —Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and many others —via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app
- Front panel USB input for convenient audio playback of MP3, WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files
- Upgraded sound design with 32bit AKM DAC
- Powered HDMI Zone 2 for same or different source
- Front panel features four Quick Select buttons that store your preferred audio settings for each source
- Optimize room acoustics with Audyssey MultEQ app and included mic and stand /Dynamic EQ & Volume
- improved audio quality using the higher Audyssey MultEQ XT, Zone 2 pre-outs, RS-232, Crestron/Control 4 interface, ISF (Day/Night) calibration settings