Home Cinema 5050UB 4K PRO-UHD Projector with Advanced 3-Chip Design and HDR104K PRO-UHD1 Projection TechnologyA new type of 4K home theatre experience utilizing advanced processing for resolution enhancement, colour and image processing – resulting in an exceptional 4K home theatre experienceTrue 3-Chip Projector DesignAdvanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB colour signal for every frame. This allows for an outstanding colour gamut while maintaining excellent brightness, without any “rainbowing” or “colour brightness” issues some may see with other projector technologiesPixel-Shift ProcessorAdvanced pixel-shifting processor precisely controls three high-definition LCD chips to parallel process millions of pixels of information. This new type of resolution enhancement technology1results in an exceptionally sharp 4K visual experienceHDR ProcessorFull 10-bit HDR2 color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performanceDigital Imaging ProcessorRealtime 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions, while helping to eliminate banding, blocking and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance. This powerful processor faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shownOutstanding BrightnessCapable of displaying 4K content at an incredible 2,600 lumens for both colour and white brightness3. This not only provides for a wider performance envelope but allows for an exceptional HDR performance
- Epson UltraBlack™ Technology — Epson created a Proprietary Compensation Filter that controls the polarization of light itself. This allows Epson to suppress any stray light within the signal, producing an outstanding Dynamic Contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1.
- Precision HDR Adjustment — Realtime HDR curve adjustment allowing for 16-steps of control to fine-tune the HDR performance – regardless of the content being displayed.
- Extreme Colour Gamut — One of the first commercially available home theatre projectors capable of displaying the full three-dimensional DCI-P34 colour space. This extreme colour performance is 50% wider than typical 1-Chip Rec. 709 projectors and allows for a truly professional-level of colour accuracy.
- Epson Precision Lens Technology — Designed for zero-light-leakage, all Epson Precision Lenses utilize a proprietary 15-element precision glass structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity.
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product5
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner6
Better Products for a Better Future™
For more information on Epson’s environmental programs, go to www.epson.ca/environment
What’s In The Box:
- Home Cinema 5050UB Projector
- Power cord
- Two HDMI cable clamps
- Remote control with (2) AA batteries
- Quick Setup Guide
Projection System:Epson 3LCD, 3-chip optical engineProjection Method:Front / Rear / Ceiling mountDriving Method:Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix, 0.74″-wide panelColour Brightness – Colour Light Output:2600 lumens2White Brightness – White Light Output:2600 lumens2Aspect Ratio:16:9 widescreen (4:3 resize,16:10 resize)
Compatible with 4:3 with Normal, Full or Zoom ModesResolution:4K Enhancement1 (1920 x 1080 x 2)Maximum Resolution:4096 x 2160Supported Resolution:3840 x 2160, Full HD 1080p/i, HD 720p, 576p/i, 480p/iLamp Type:250 W UHELamp Life:Up to 5,000 hours (ECO Mode); up to 4,000 hours (Medium Mode); up to 3,500 hours (High Mode)7Size – projected distance:50″ – 300″ (Zoom: Wide and Zoom: Tele)Keystone Correction:Vertical: ±30 degrees (Manual)Contrast Ratio:Up to 1,000,000:1, Auto Iris onWhite Balance:8-point adjustmentColour Processing:Full 10-bit (partial 12-bit)Colour Reproduction:Full-colour (up to 1.07 billion colours)Projected Output:HD, 2D, 3D, 1080p, 4K x 2K
Operating Temperature:41 ° to 95 °F (5 ° to 35 °C)Weight:24.7 lbSecurity:Kensington Security Lock Port
Type:Powered focus/optical zoom/lens positionF-number:2.0 – 3.0Focal Length:22.5 mm – 46.7 mmZoom Ratio:1.0 – 2.1Throw Ratio Range:1.35 – 2.84Lens Shift:
- Vertical: ±96.3(H center, powered)
- Horizontal: ±47.1(V center, powered)
Lens Cover:Powered, Slide Lens Shutter