Welcome to the Next Generation of Home Cinema Projection
Introducing the Epson® Home Cinema LS11000 4K PRO-UHD®1 Laser Projector.
Featuring cutting-edge technology, the Home Cinema LS11000 uses proprietary 4K PRO-UHD1 technology and a proprietary Epson Picture Processor to produce a full 3,840 x 2,160-pixel, on-screen image to faithfully display your movies, TV shows and gaming sessions the way they were meant to be seen—with incredible picture sharpness, brightness and colour accuracy.
Perfect for gamers, the Home Cinema LS11000 works alongside the latest generation of consoles and PCs to deliver an incredibly immersive gaming experience up to 4K HDR2 at 120 frames per second and with input lag times below 20 milliseconds, this could be the best gaming projector we’ve ever made.
The Epson Home Cinema LS11000 transforms virtually any room into the ultimate 4K DIY home theatre experience.
- Impressive HDR – Full 10-bit HDR colour processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR, HDR10+ and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) content for an exceptional visual performance; real-time HDR curve adjustment allows for 16-steps of control to finetune the HDR performance regardless of the content
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate – Refresh rates up to 120 Hz allow for smoother motion for supported content while providing the option for impressive Frame Interpolation for content below 120 Hz
- Impressive Contrast – Taking full advantage of the Laser Array Light Source, Epson is able to suppress stray light within the signal and enhance the picture contrast to produce a Dynamic Contrast Ratio exceeding 1,200,000:1
- Epson Cinema Lens – Designed for zero light leakage, the Epson Cinema Lens utilizes a proprietary multi-element precision glass structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity
- 3-Way Motorized Lens – Making installation simple, you can precisely shift the lens up to +/- 47% horizontally and up to +/- 96% vertically without picture distortion or loss of clarity; you can also set the zoom and focus, then store all the settings in one of ten lens memory presets
- Real-Time Scene Adaptive Correction – Powered by the Epson Picture Processor, the user has the option to automatically adjust the picture quality based upon the scene information itself; this provides a simple way to get impressive colour and contrast, regardless of the content being displayed.
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner
Home Cinema LS11000 4K PRO-UHD Laser Projector