The JVC LX-NZ3 4K Laser HDR DLP Projector features an ultra-bright 3,000 lumen laser light source, and acompact design, making it ideal for a wide range of viewing environments. The latest auto-tone mapping technology insures that 4K HDR content is played back with the best picture quality every time.
- 3,000 Lumen BLU-Escent laser phosphor light source
- 2nd Generation .47″ TRP DMD technology provides 4K (3840×2160)
- Auto Tone Mapping for 4K HDR10 content
- HDR10/HLG Auto Select
- 100% REC 709 Color Space (BT2020 compatible)
- Wide lens shift range (V +/- 60%, H +/- 23%)
- Lens: 6X Wide Zoom (1.36:1 – 2.18:1)
- ∞: 1 Contrast with Dynamic Laser Dimming
- Five Mode HDR PQ Curves based on latest JVC D-ILA models
- 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2 Compatible Input (HDMl-1 only)
- Electronic Keystone +/- 30% (Vertical Only)
- Control: RS232/12V Screen Trigger Output
- 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
- 120” Screen Size (16:9 Format) With Velvet Border
- Matte Grey Multi-layer PVC Material
- Fixed Frame Wall Mount With Installation Hardware
BLU-Escent Laser Phosphor Light Source
A blue laser and a yellow phosphor panel replace the traditional projector lamp assembly. The benefits include 3,000 lumens brightness, 20,000 hours long life in the highest power laser setting, and laser dimming for infinite contrast.
2nd Generation .47″TRP DMD Device
DMD (digital micromirror device) is a digitally controlled micro-opto-electromechanical system (MOEMS) spatial light modulator (SLM). When coupled to an appropriate optical system, the DMD displays a very crisp, high resolution image or video.
HDR10 plus Hybrid Log-Gamma
The LX-NZ3 impresses with Auto Select for HDR10 & HLG and Auto Tone Mapping, using 5 different PQ curves derived from JVC’s D-ILA projector line. The projector can display Max CLL/Max FALL information for advanced adjustment.