The Klipsch Gate seamlessly connects your legacy audio products to the all-new Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio System. Simply connect the Klipsch Gate to any audio source (CD player, turntable, etc.) to playback its content throughout your home, or plug the Klipsch Gate into a powered audio system (receiver, sound bar, stereo, etc.) to stream music directly to your speakers.
WIRELESS MULTI-ROOM READY
The Klipsch Reference Gate is part of the Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room System: an all-encompassing solution for distributing audio throughout your home. Listen to internet radio stations, streaming services, your personal digital music library, CDs, DVDs, etc. For a list of supported streaming services, visit www.klipsch.com/stream. Download the Klipsch Stream app (available for iOS or Android), connect the Gate to your Wi-Fi network, and enjoy. Expand your system to add multiple rooms of audio in your home with other Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio products.
ADD ANY LEGACY AUDIO SOURCE TO YOUR KLIPSCH STREAM SYSTEM
The Klipsch Gate allows you to add any legacy audio source to your Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio System thanks to a 3.5mm analog audio input. Connect your CD player, turntable, even your 8-track player (if you’ve still got it) to the Klipsch Gate and enjoy in-room listening by selecting the line in from the Klipsch Stream app. You can also enjoy playback in other rooms of your Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio System.
MAKE YOUR CURRENT AUDIO SYSTEM WIRELESS AND “CONNECTED” TO STREAMING MUSIC SOURCES
The Klipsch Gate also features a 3.5mm analog audio output, making it easy for you to connect to an external amplifier, a/v receiver or powered speaker system and enjoy wireless multi-room audio.
BACKLIT, INTEGRATED CONTROLS FOR EASE OF USE
Need to mute the sound, increase/decrease the volume or put the room into standby but aren’t near your phone? No problem. The Klipsch Wireless Speaker features backlit integrated controls on the top of the speaker for simple and quick control of the audio in your zone.
BUILT-IN DUAL BAND Wi-Fi
FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS
At just 5.5” (13.97cm) wide and 1.125” (2.86cm) high, the Gate is small enough to be easily hidden behind any existing audio system.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® for wireless music streaming when connected to a home network
- Add wireless music streaming to a home theater receiver or powered speaker system
- Wirelessly stream music from a connected CD player or other legacy device to other Play-Fi speakers and components
Klipsch Stream (DTS Play-Fi):
- Allows the Gate to communicate with compatible Klipsch and other Play-Fi components and speakers
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi allows connection to your wireless home network and wireless communication with other Play-Fi devices (recommended maximum of 16 devices on a network)
- Plays music stored on network hard drives and computers
- Supports Spotify® Connect, Pandora®, Rhapsody, Amazon Prime, TIDAL, SiriusXM, and thousands of free internet radio stations (subscription required for some services)
- Play the same music in multiple rooms simultaneously, or different songs in each room
- Easy wireless setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Plays MP3, M4A, FLAC, and WAV files; sampling rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Not compatible with protected files with digital rights management (DRM)
- Can be controlled via Klipsch Stream app (free download from Apple App Store® and Google Play)
- Stereo minijack input (stereo minijack cable included)
- Stereo minijack output
- USB Type A port for software updates
- Top-mounted backlit control buttons
- Requires AC power (adapter included)
- 5-1/2″W x 1-1/8″H x 5-1/2″D
- Warranty: 1 year