The IK502C installation kit brings increased mounting flexibility to our premium THX® Ultra2 in-ceiling speakers—the KL-7502-THX and KS-7502-THX.
This revolutionary kit design incorporates a color-coded mud ring for easy size identification a breakaway wire tie and multi-position snap fit wings. A flat side with a raised wall allows it to be mounted directly to a joist making it easier to align the speakers with other items in the ceiling.
The kit also comes with perforated metal wings that easily fasten to the studs via screws staples or nails. Ribbed for increased rigidity these wings enable a kit to span up to 24 inches easily. Painted white for easy marking and placement these metal wings will fold around the edge of the studs if necessary.
- Designed for KL-7502-THX and KS-7502-THX
- Innovative and easy to use in-wall installation kit
- Color-coded mud ring for easy identification
- Breakaway wire tie simplifies pre-wiring process
- Multi-position snap fit wings for mounting flexibility