Packing a 2 x 100 watt class D amplifier, the Klipsch PowerGate can drive even the most difficult speaker. So whether you use a pair of bookshelf speakers in the office or connect a pair of Klipschorn speakers, the PowerGate will deliver.
As part of the Klipsch Stream wireless multi-room audio system, anything you plug into the PowerGate can be selected and streamed for playback in other rooms of your house where Klipsch Stream products are located.
HIGH POWER USB DAC STEREO AMPLIFIER
Packing a 2 x 100 watt class D amplifier, the Klipsch PowerGate can drive even the most difficult speaker. So whether you use a pair of bookshelf speakers in the office or connect a pair of Klipschorn speakers, the PowerGate will deliver. Featuring a USB audio input (USB-B cable included) and a free PC driver available from www.klipsch.com.
HIGH RESOLUTION DIGITAL INPUTS
The PowerGate features high resolution digital audio inputs for 192kHz 24-bit sound. Connect your computer via the USB Type B connection (cable included), and download and install the free driver from www.klipsch.com/ products/powergate to your PC to start enjoying high resolution audio stored on your computer. Connect your Blu-Ray, DVD, or CD player using
the TOSLink Optical Audio input and enjoy high resolution 2-channel stereo sound. Stream high resolution from streaming services such as Tidal® via the Klipsch Stream network and enjoy lossless streaming music. We’ve even added apt-X® and AAC® decoding to the Bluetooth® connection, so you can enjoy better quality sound over Bluetooth®.
PHONO PRE-AMP & RCA INPUTS? YES, PLEASE!
The Klipsch PowerGate also features a selectable phono pre-amp/RCA line-level input, so you can even connect and enjoy your record player, cassette player, 8-track player (yes, we know you’re out there) and any other analog source.
WIRELESS MULTI-ROOM READY
The Klipsch Reference PowerGate is part of the Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room System, which is an all-encompassing solution for distributing your music throughout your home. Listen to internet radio stations, streaming services, your personal digital music library, CDs,DVDs, etc. For a list of supported streaming services, visit www.klipsch. com/stream. Download the Klipsch Stream app (available for iOS or Android), connect the PowerGate to your Wi-Fi network and enjoy. Expand your system to add multiple rooms of audio in your home with other Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio products.
STREAM YOUR CONNECTED SOURCE TO OTHER ROOMS IN YOUR KLIPSCH STREAM WIRELESS MULTI-ROOM AUDIO SYSTEM
The Klipsch PowerGate allows you to rebroadcast any audio source to other rooms in your Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio system. Enjoy in-room listening by selecting the line in from the Klipsch Stream app. You can even enjoy your LPs in multiple rooms of your home.
ADD A SUBWOOFER EASILY AND/OR USE AS A PRE-AMP THANKS TO AUDIO OUTPUTS
The Klipsch PowerGate also features a low frequency audio output, making it easy for you to add a subwoofer to your local system. Additionally, stereo RCA audio outputs allow you to run audio out to an external amplifier if you wish.
EASY CONTROL OPTIONS
The PowerGate features integrated controls on the front panel that allow you to easily select the source, pair Bluetooth®, adjust the volume, adjust the subwoofer volume and mute the sound. We’ve also included a wireless remote control. And if you’re using it as part of the Klipsch Stream Wireless Multi-Room Audio system, you can also use the Klipsch Stream
app to control it.
BUILT-IN DUAL BAND WIFI
- built-in Wi-Fi® for wireless music streaming when connected to a home network
- built-in Bluetooth® with apt-X® and AAC decoding, for streaming from a wide variety of sources
- 50 watts x 2 continuous into 8 ohms (at 1 kHz) at 0.04% THD
- Class D amplifier design
Klipsch Stream (DTS Play-Fi):
- Allows the PowerGate to communicate with compatible Klipsch and other Play-Fi components and speakers
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi allows connection to your wireless home network and wireless communication with other Play-Fi devices (recommended maximum of 16 devices on a network)
- Plays music stored on networked hard drives and computers
- Supports Spotify® Connect, Pandora®, Rhapsody, Amazon Prime, TIDAL, SiriusXM, and thousands of free internet radio stations (subscription required for some services)
- Play the same music in multiple rooms simultaneously, or different songs in each room
- Easy wireless setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Plays MP3, M4A, FLAC, and WAV files; sampling rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Not compatible with protected files with digital rights management (DRM)
- Can be controlled via Klipsch Stream app (free download from Apple App Store® and Google Play)
- Left/right speaker terminals
- USB Type B audio input
- Optical digital input
- Stereo RCA input with selectable phono preamp
- 3.5mm auxiliary input
- RCA stereo line output
- Line-level subwoofer output
- Front-panel 3.5mm headphone output
- Ethernet in/out
- USB Type A input for software updates
- Requires AC power (adapter included)
- 10″W x 2-1/2″H x 6″D
- Warranty: 1 year