LG HU80KA XPR UHD Laser Projector & EluneVision Reference EVO 8K or Reference Studio 4K Package
This package includes a Reference EVO 8K or Reference Studio 4K screen of your choice coupled with the OLG HU80KA XPR UHD laser projector.
|Screen Dimensions & User Manual:||Click Here|
8K EVO Projection – Enhanced Video & Optics
Specifically designed to work with the latest 1080p, 4K and even 8K projectors, the Reference 8K EVO was engineered to make the most out of your movies by enhancing colors and delivering perfect pixel accuracy.
A material comprising multiple layers of excellence, the EVO 8K provides even light diffusion for perfect image viewing from all angles along with a completely neutral white balance for picture-perfect color reproduction.
Reference 8K EVO gives you 500% more contrast than regular screens
If you have already spent thousands of dollars on a 8K projector, why not get the premier 8K projection screen on the market to get the ultimate experience for your home. With perfect color reproduction and a wide range of viewing angles, and producing higher contrast allowing you to bring your home theater to the next level!
Full Feature Description:
Below is a short description of the features of the Reference EVO 8K Fixed-Frame screen. To gain a full appreciation of the screen with a full/detailed description of the countless features of this screen,
- If you feel the Reference EVO 8K fixed-frame screen is not as good or better than the multiple times more expensive Da-Lite JKP Affinity, return it for a full refund
- lowest amount of crosstalk for active 3D Projectors due to perfect colour uniformity and detail clarity
- absolutely no hot spotting or texturing
- Reference EVO 8K fixed-frame screen material perfect lambertian diffuser, giving a perfect image at any angle
- perfectly smooth screen surface means that no integrity and resolution of 1080P, 4K and 8K 2D or 3D images is lost
- whereas other screens have texturing and thus effectively down-convert your 1080P and 4K projector to a lower resolution, this screen maintains full 1080P, 4K and 8K integrity, giving you the best performance, both today and tomorrow
- helps to minimize viewer fatigue for active 3D projection due to the ability to minimize 3D crosstalk
- thick 4″ aluminum frame with borders with extremely dense velvet add to the luxury of the screen (for fixed-frame screens)
- excellent white field uniformity with perfect color accuracy
- entirely neutral material color means no color shifts are present, eliminating most projection recalibration
- the combination of maximum luxury, performance and price means this screen will be unrivaled by other fixed-frame screen manufacturers at even close to this price point
- 3 year warranty against all manufacturing defects
Performance Equal to the Best
The performance of the Reference EVO 8K fixed frame screen is equal to some of the best purposefully designed HD materials. These include Da-Lite’s 100, 130 and other high-end materials. The Reference EVO 8K 100 material is equal to these material in terms of sharpness, resolution, detail clarity, white field uniformity, and viewing angle. The screen also does not suffer any of the drawbacks of lesser-name screens such as graininess, texturing, and hot spotting. The Reference 5” frames single-handedly beats much more prestigious brands which only offer 1.5” to 3” frames, far too narrow for a screen of the EluneVision Reference caliber.
The value of the Reference EVO 8K fixed frame screen series is far superior to that of competitors. We offer the same video performance with much greater quality frames for less than a third our performance competitors prices. In terms of value and performance, the Reference line stand alone.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (on
the Reference Studio 4K Screen only, not the projector – as there are
hundreds of independent reviews for projectors) – We
Even Pay For Return Shipping.