The BC300 3D RF Emitter from Optoma Technology is compatible with all Optoma projectors with a 3D VESA port and only compatible with the RF 3D Glasses – ZF2300GLASSES (sold separately). It is not compatible with previous generation RF glasses.
Developed in parallel with Optoma’s “Full 3D” video projectors, the ZF2300 system is optimized to provide higher contrast & brighter images than ever before. Using RF (radio frequency) technology, the ZF2300 system is easy to install in the same room as the projector and eliminates line-of-site issues commonly found with IR based 3D glasses systems. Compatible with all Optoma projectors with 3D VESA port.
- Description: RF 3D Emitter (Compatible with ZF2300GLASSES only)
- Projector Compatibility: All Optoma projectors with 3D VESA port.
- Product Dimension(W x H x D): 1.8” x 1.3” x 0.7
- Compatibility: all Optoma projectors with 3D VESA port
- Optoma ZF2300 glasses are sold separately (not bundled together)
- Optoma BC300 emitter is not compatible with the older generation RF glasses
|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||BC300|
|Item Display Height||2 inches|