Enjoy bright, clear images with the Optoma EH416 4200-Lumen Full HD DLP Projector. Its 4200 lumens of brightness will overcome ambient light in many cases while its 20,000:1 contrast ratio and Full HD (1920 x 1080) native resolution will help ensure that detail is clear. It has a 1.4 to 2.24:1 throw ratio, which will allow you to place the projector far from the screen without losing focus.
The EH416 has VGA, composite, and two HDMI inputs to support a variety of devices. Its VGA output will let you daisy chain the image to another projector or display, while the analog audio input and output will do the same for your audio. The projector will connect wirelessly with an optional WHD200 system. The EH416 has a built-in 10-Watt speaker to eliminate the need for a separate speaker system. It is controllable via Ethernet and RS-232 using AMX or Crestron RoomView software. The projector includes an IR remote control which features a built-in laser pointer.
- Brilliant Color Technology
- For natural-looking images, the EH416 incorporates Brilliant Color multi color processing technology.
- High Contrast
- With bright whites and rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear.
- Wireless Ready
- Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly, eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, with the optional WHD200.
- Full 3D
- The EH416 can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting, and compatible game consoles. Support for 144Hz refresh rate provides smooth, flicker-free images.
- 1.6x Zoom
- The 1.6x zoom enables multiple placement possibilities at a variety of distances from the projection screen. An advantage to this is that expensive interchangeable lens projectors can be substituted with a more cost-effective solution whilst still retaining a diverse choice of positioning options.
- Vertical Lens Shift
- Simplify installation with vertical lens shift, which provides a wider range of projector placement possibilities. This makes it easier to position the projector in the room and enables a wider range of screen size options.