The Optoma X600 XGA DLP Full 3D Projector delivers 6000 lumens of brightness with a low noise level of only 28dB. It features a sharp 10,000:1 contrast ratio, support for a variety of 3D formats, and an XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution. The projector is powered by a DLP chip system and the lamp features a long life up to 3500 hours. The X600 features BrilliantColor technology as well, which provides multi-color processing that produces accurate colors on the screen.
The X600 offers several input options including dual HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, composite video and more. It can project up to a 300″ diagonal screen size and it offers a complete on-screen menu that supports adjustments in 26 languages. Other features include a less than 1W standby power consumption level, ceiling mount capabilities, rear screen projection and a remote control with IR mouse and laser functionality.
- The 6000 lumens bright output makes this model ideal for large screen applications
- DisplayPort and HDMI ports for full digital connectivity
- Full 3D compatibility allows for immersive presentations (3D glasses required and sold separately)
- Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats, side-by-side format and top and bottom format
- Over the network management and control capability for large installations
- Supports Crestron RoomView for over the network control and management of up to 250 projectors
- Texas Instruments DLP display technology
- Supports BrilliantColor technology
- Loop through connectivity via monitor D-Sub 15-pin VGA output
- Loop through connectivity via stereo 3.5mm mini-jack audio output(functional in normal or standby mode)
- Complete on-screen menu with adjustments in 26 languages
- Universal power supply is auto-switching
- Includes an IR remote mouse control with laser