Equipped with state-of-the-art laser phosphor display technology, the Optoma ZW300UST showcases superior picture quality and enhanced color performance to provide unsurpassed imagery in spaces large and small. Producing rich colors and deep black levels that outperform traditional lamp-based projectors, the ZW300UST’s solid-state laser light source provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation.
With a throw ratio of .27, the WXGA ZW300UST can display a large 115’’ image from only 19’’ away, making it ideal for use in space-constrained environments including small classrooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms and digital signage applications. Allowing for presentations to transition from external sources seamlessly, the ZW300UST’s PC Free USB Media Player supports playback of video and audio files along with images and presentations shared directly from any USB device.
Featuring a powerful 10-watt speaker, the ZW300UST enhances presentations, videos and audio files by delivering crisp, robust audio. In addition, streaming and presenting is made easy with an MHL-powered HDMI port that supports popular dongles including Optoma’s HDCast Pro and Amazon’s FireTV. The USB port can also be used to power Optoma’s WHD200 Wireless HDMI system or Google’s Chromecast media dongle.
Ultra Short Throw Multimedia Laser Phosphor Projector. Brilliant laser projection for rooms of any size.
- 3200 lumens and 100,000:1 (dynamic black enabled) contrast ratio produce bright, striking imagery along with razor sharp text
- PC Free USB Media Player supports playback of video and audio files along with shared images and presentations
- Extensive I/O Connectivity with Dual HDMI featuring MHL, VGA-In, RJ-45, 2x Audio-In and USB Power
- Laser Phosphor Light Source provides 20,000+ hours of light source expectancy
- Powerful 10-Watt speakers enhance presentations and fill every room with crisp audio
- HDMI MHL port supports popular HDMI dongles including Optoma’s HDCast Pro, Chromecast, FireTV & more