The VPL-SW631M 3300-Lumen WXGA Ultra Short Throw Projector with Mount from Sony features a throw ratio of 0.27:1 and is capable of projecting onto an 80″ wide screen from 17.5″. This makes the projector suitable for areas with limited projection space, such as teaching and training environments. Presenters can move about freely without disrupting the projected image.
- Good Image Quality & Rich Color Reproduction
- BrightEra 3LCD panel technology creates high contrast and a 3300-lumen color light output. The projector also features a 12-bit 3D Digital Gamma Correction circuit that helps in reproducing smooth gradations.
- Long-Lasting Lamp
- With Sony’s lamp-driving technology, the expected lamp life can go up to 10,000 hours, depending on the lamp mode selected.
- Auto Lamp Dimming
- The lamp works intelligently to reduce energy consumption. In the event the projector is left powered while not in use, the lamp automatically detects no change of signal input and will dim the lamp, as low as 30% of original brightness, to significantly reduce energy consumption.
- Network Presentation
- Project images over a wired LAN or a wireless network using supplied Network Presentation software. The projector can simultaneously display computer images from up to four different sources. Optional USB dongle (IFU-WLM3) is required for wireless projection.
- Tablet & Smartphone Presentation
- Allows for quick and easy presentation directly from one’s tablet or phone. Users of PC’s and iOS or Android devices can present at the same time (software not included).