Enjoy DCI 4K images in vibrant color with the Sony VPL-VW675ES DCI 4K SXRD Home Theater Projector. Its three SXRD chips combine with HDR compatibility to deliver enhanced color accuracy, while its 1800 lumens of brightness help ensure that your images are clear even with some ambient light. This projector has approximately a 2.1x powered zoom, allowing you to place it far from the screen without losing focus.
The VPL-VW675ES has two HDMI inputs for connecting your digital HD devices, such as your HD cable/satellite box or Blu-ray player. It is 3D compatible and will connect to many RF-based 3D glasses. As an added convenience, the projector includes a remote control.
- Native DCI 4K Resolution for Lifelike Images
- With over four times the resolution of Full HD, native DCI 4K offers 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160) for a more lifelike image. See corner-to-corner clarity and watch movies from closer than you would in Full HD.
- HDR Compatibility
- The superior brightness and expanded contrast range of content produced in High Dynamic Range delivers enhanced clarity and accuracy in every image.
- 1800 Lumens for High Brightness
- Savor the action with enhanced brightness for high contrast across the screen. A 280W lamp generates the 1800 lumens of white and color brightness for images on screens up to 300″ diagonally.
- See Deeper Blacks with DCI 4K SXRD Panels
- SXRD (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panels with a fast response rate of 2.5 milliseconds minimize the space between pixels for a smoother, more detailed image. Consisting of a thin LCD layer backed with a reflective silicon plate, SXRD splits the white light of the lamp into different colors using mirrors and sends them to a red, green, and blue panel in DCI 4K resolution. Light passes in and out of each panel, allowing more effective light blocking for deeper blacks.
- Reality Creation Upscales Your Favorites
- Upscale your existing Blu-ray and DVD movies to near-4K quality. The Reality Creation 4K upscaler analyzes every pixel, then employs a digital signal processing algorithm to map pixels against a picture patterning database to enhance colors, contrast, and textures.
- 350,000:1 Dynamic Contrast for Enhanced Realism
- A dynamic contrast of 350,000:1 augments detail and realism. The video processor is combined with lens iris control to achieve deep, inky blacks and vibrant color.
- Action Stays Smooth with Motionflow
- Whatever you’re watching, you’ll enjoy a smooth on-screen look in fast-moving action sequences with Motionflow. This technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original frames, first comparing key visual factors on successive frames, then calculating the split second of missing action in the sequences. Additionally, True Cinema 24p mode mimics true movie projection for cinema purists.
- Vibrant Colors with TRILUMINOS
- The VPL-VW675ES incorporates TRILUMINOS color to help reproduce crimson reds, aqua blues, and emerald greens so landscapes and seascapes look more vivid.
- Motorized Zoom Lens and Wide Lens Shift
- Finding the right installation spot for this projector in your theater room is easy with a 2.06x motorized zoom. Adjust the position of the projector up to 85% vertically and 31% horizontally to get the right angle for your movies.
- Watch for Longer with a 280W High-Pressure Lamp
- Enjoy up to 6000 hours of watch time (in low mode) from a long-lasting mercury lamp. This means fewer lamp swaps, simpler maintenance, and lower running costs.
- Built-In 3D Transmitter
- An RF 3D transmitter synchronizes optional glasses with the projector so you can watch 3D movies. Upscale 2D films to 3D and enjoy classic movies in a whole new dimension.
- Select from Nine Picture Calibration Modes
- Calibrate the picture to what you’re watching or playing. Select from nine picture calibration modes, including two cinema film modes, cinema digital, reference, TV, photo, game, bright cinema, and bright TV. An advanced HSV manual color tuning tool gives you even more control.
- Picture Position Memory Stores Your Settings
- Store lens, zoom, and shift settings for up to five screen formats for easy recall. Picture Position Memory remembers key settings so you can quickly watch movies in your preferred format. Match aspect ratios, including 16:9 and Cinemascope, and store these settings in the projector.