The Vivitek D963HD Multimedia DLP Projector is ideal for office, educational or home theater use. The HD in the name stands for full HD resolution. The 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution not only supports 1080p content but is a perfect match for today’s widescreen laptops; whether they’re Mac or PC. On the home theater front, the D963HD is a great fit for 16:9 Blue-ray feature films.
No matter how you use it, the D963HD packs a powerful 4500 lumens of brightness backed with a 3000:1 contrast ratio that displays extraordinarily crisp details even in rooms or installations with high ambient light levels.
The D963HD uses the latest in DLP technology from Texas Instruments called BrilliantColor. BrilliantColor not only improves color accuracy, it brightens secondary colors as well. The D963HD can do a lot more than make beautiful pictures. Weighing in at 7.5 pounds (3.4kg), there’s a chance it may do some traveling and it won’t have to be limited to domestic flights. It’s got an international auto switching 100 to 240 volt power supply, which can project video in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM international video standards.
Vivitek has built extensive connectivity into the D963HD including HDMI (2x), component, composite and S-video. An RJ-45 connector allows control of the projector over a network as well as scheduling maintenance bulletins via email. At only 30dB in standard mode, the D963HD won’t compete with your movie or presentation.
Lastly, to make sure that your D963HD doesn’t take unauthorized leave of the premises, security is provided by timer and password protection as well as a Kensington lock slot and security bar.
- The unit shines 4500 lumens bright, and with a 3000:1 contrast ratio, images are crisp and vivid
- DLP and BrilliantColor technologies from Texas Instruments make the D963HD project beautiful images
- Connectivity options include two HDMI inputs, one VGA input, one composite, one component and an S-video port
- Network-ready for integration and system administration via the RJ-45 port
- The beamer offers a top-loading, sliding cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
- Security features like the keypad lock prevent accidental system adjustments