115″ EluneVision Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K Slim Frame Screen – 1.15 Gain:
Product Gallery: (Click to enlarge)
Plush ¾” Velour Wrapped Aluminum Frames
The aerospace-grade aluminum construction, in combination with the dual frame structure, means that the screen will not bend or bow under any circumstances. The 3/4″ frame is wrapped in high-density black velour that has been selected for its ability to completely absorb any excess light. By making this stray light invisible, contrast and brightness are visibly heightened, making your content appear neat and sharp.
Dual Frame Structure. No Compromise on Form or Function
A great frame can take your content to the next level, so we’ve designed our frames as a key component of our top-notch screens. Our signature Dual Frame structure comprises two different frames: one frame holds the screen, supporting the Adaptive Twin Tensioning system and guaranteeing a perfectly flat surface. The other one incorporates the ¾” slim high-density black velour bezel.
Adaptive Twin Tension System for a Perfectly Flat Screen
Projection perfection can’t be achieved if your screen is wrinkled or creased. We’ve developed a tensioning system that guarantees a perfectly flat surface to increase your projector’s visual performance. The Two Stage Tensioning System is multi-directional: a frame tensioning system that anchors the screen at multiple points to the frame with equalization rods around the screen perimeter to evenly distribute tension.
- virtually no attenuation of speaker frequency response due to perforations exceeding 2000 holes per square inch, with hole size only 0.0026” by 0.0035”
- comb filtering effects are virtually eliminated
- the only audio transparent screen on the market which actually requires no equalization (others that make this claim have attenuations of about 5% at 2kHz range, but over 20% above 7kHz audio range, and almost 40% above 16kHz range – absolutely unacceptable performance and dramatically worse than EluneVision’s AudioWeave 4K)
- acoustically transparent black backing included for Reference AudioWeave 4K Fixed Frame
- frequency response of speaker behind AudioWeave 4K material follow the original frequency response of the speaker precisely only with a slightly linear attenuation
- ability to place speakers 1” away from material surface
- excellent off axis performance
- the only screen on the market today that will preserve the mid-range high frequencies
- the material, due to its superior transparency will allow 2 channel stereo music listening with no colouration
- Through extensive testing, EluneVision’s material was found to be dramatically better than the second best material, which costs 2.5x to 3.5x the price. Half a dozen of the best materials on the market were also tested, and none came as close. A mid-range material’s results were also included for reference
Percent Sound Attenuation (Lower is Better)
|Frequency||AudioWeave 4K Attenuation||Market Leader’s Attenuation (2.5x – 3.5x Cost)||Mid-Priced Material’s Attenuation (0.8 – 1.5x Cost)|
- reference picture quality due to the fine weave pattern with 2000 holes per square inch, each hole only 0.0026” by 0.0035”
- light loss minimized due to only 1.8% of the screen surface that is perforated
- lowest amount of crosstalk for active 3D Projectors due to near-perfect colour uniformity and detail clarity
- weave material rotated 15 degrees to eliminate moiré
- lamberitian diffuser ensures 180 degree viewing angle for wide area seating
- gain of 1.15, optimized for 2D and 3D imaging
- helps to minimize viewer fatigue for active 3D projection due to the ability to minimize 3D crosstalk
- whereas other screens have texturing and thus effectively down-convert your 1080P projector to a lower resolution, this screen not only maintains 1080P integrity, but is 4K ready, giving you the best performance, both today and tomorrow
- zero hot-spotting and graininess
- no visible texturing, weave material cannot be seen at greater than 8’ viewing distance
- reference level colour and contrast reproduction
- near perfect white field uniformity
- near perfect pixel accuracy
- near perfect lambertian diffuser for reference image quality also ensures 180 degree viewing angle for wide area seating
- includes black backing, whose main function is to pass sound through and absorb the excess light that passes through the AudioWeave 4K, enhancing contrast and ensuring no light reflection back into the screen surface
- cleanable and fire resistant
- 5 year warranty against all manufacturing defects
|Model||Screen Size (diag.)||Viewable Width||Viewable Height||Overall Width||Overall Height||Bezel Size||Download|
|EV-SAW-100-1.15||100″||87″||49″||88 1/2″||50 1/2″||3/4″||Download|
|EV-SAW-108-1.15||108″||94″||52 3/4″||95 1/2″||54 1/4″||3/4″||Download|
|EV-SAW-115-1.15||115″||100″||56 1/4″||101 1/2″||57 3/4″||3/4″||Download|
|EV-SAW-125-1.15||125″||108 3/4″||61 1/4″||110 1/4″||62 3/4″||3/4″||Download|
|EV-SAW-135-1.15||135″||117 1/2″||66′||119″||67 1/2″||3/4″||Download|
Performance Equal to the Best
The performance of the Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K Slim Frame Screen series is equal or better to the best purposefully designed HD materials. The Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K material is better or equal to any audio-transparent materials in terms of audio-transparency, sharpness, resolution, detail clarity, white field uniformity, and viewing angle. The screen also does not suffer any of the drawbacks of lesser-name screens such as comb filtering, harmonic distortion, graininess, texturing, and hot spotting.
The value of the Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K Slim Frame Screen series is far superior to that of competitors. We offer the same video performance with much greater quality frames for less than a third our performance competitors prices. In terms of value and performance, the Reference Studio AudioWeave 4K line stands alone.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We Even Pay For Return Shipping.
Whether you’re looking to purchase this or any other projector screen, or shop for a projector (or a combination in a projector package), Eastporters has everything you need at the best prices. Additionally, we carry a wide range of home theater seating to perfectly complement your home theater setup. Also, you can learn more about our EluneVision Projection Screens.