ELUNEVISION – 135 IN QUICK FOLD 16:9 PROJECTION SCREEN
EluneVision Quick Fold 135″ Screens are designed to give the edge to professional presenters who are constantly on the road. Designed to withstand the rigors of constant setup and tear down while retaining the excellent performance and finish for years to come. No Tools are required to for the assembly or tear down of the screen.
- Heavy Duty 1.25″ Aluminum Folding frame and legs
- Choice of Front or Rear Projection material for an excellent image
- Ultra-portable screen which is easy to set up, carry and store
- Tool-less install that makes assembly and tear-down easy and fast
- Easily Transported by heavy duty deluxe carrying case with handles
- Rugged, robust design and construction means it can be used stored away and moved on a daily basis
- Tensioned fabric allows for a flatter surface than traditional portable screens, while also lasting much longer because it will not start sagging as the years pass
- Fabric is mildew-proof, burn-resistant, and anti static treatment keeps dust form accumulating
- Screen Height up to 10′ is seamless
- Screen has 4″ Black border
4″ Black Borders for Enhanced Contrast
It seems like a small feature to have black borders around the viewing area, but it should not be underestimated. Having black borders improve the perceived brightness and contrast of a projected image by surrounding the projected images in black. This adds both punch and brightness.
There are many manufactures of screens today that just use a black metal bar to create the black border on the bottom of the screen. At EluneVision, we believe this is completely unacceptable. The reason why the bottom black border is so important is:
- it is extremely difficult to have the projected image fit perfectly within the viewing area. So a bit of stray light will hit the black border. The border absorbs the light so that contrast and brightness is enhanced
- the metal bars used by other manufactures are very small and narrow. This creates an unbalanced image as the top borders are bigger than the bottom border
- the metal bars typically are more reflective than an actual black border which means that the light will reflect off the metal bar, thus decreasing the perceived brightness and contrast
The optional drapery kit for EluneVision Quick Fold screens is an excellent way to add a professionalism to your presentation. The drapery kit adds that more complete and finished professional look to the screen, and helps maintain the focus of the audience by blocking the light around the screen. Additionally, the screen is made of a fire-retardant material, allowing for a professional yet safe finish to your presentation. We encourage you to equip your EluneVision Quick Fold screen with the optional drapery kit.
The Quick Fold series can use both front and rear projection materials. The front-projecting 1.2 gain white material is designed to produce a precise image reproduction without loss of resolution. With a smooth, white vinyl finish, it provides an incredibly large viewing angle. Perfect for use with today’s high contrast projectors, a great choice for a multitude of different applications indoor and out, especially those where a very large viewing angle is needed
The light absorbing black backing effectively stops light loss through the back of the screen. This results in more of the projected image reflecting back through the audience. The increase in projected light not only improves contrast levels, colour saturation, and brightness, it also allows for the projector to be run at a lower brightness setting, saving precious lamp life. Most projection materials sold today do not have the black backing and many manufactures claim they have opaque material. In reality, when the materials are held up to the sun, the light will pass right through showing the loss of light.
The Film Vision is a flexible rear projection screen material designed with a neutral density grey tint to increase contrast. The material has a very large viewing angle which is excellent for large audiences