Enjoy lush audio while you’re outside with these MartinLogan Installer Series ML-65AW outdoor speakers, which utilize 6-1/2″ mineral-filled polypropylene low-frequency drivers and 1″ titanium-dome high-frequency transducers for high-fidelity sound.
Affordable High-Performance Solutions
Installer Series is our affordable high-performance lineup, featuring custom installation
solutions for in-wall, in-ceiling, and outdoor applications.
Titanium dome tweeters and mineral-filled polypropylene drivers
ensure great performance, while fully sealed, mineral-filled reinforced
enclosures provide protection from harsh weather elements. All
models have water & UV-resistant aluminum grilles, stainless steel
& polymer mounting brackets, brass hardware, and gold-plated
binding posts for superior toughness.
70W maximum power handling
- Helps ensure sound is projected in crisp, robust detail.
6-1/2″ mineral-filled polypropylene low-frequency driver
- Along with a 1″ titanium-dome high-frequency transducer delivers a complete range of high-quality audio.
Water- and UV-resistant aluminum grilles
- Along with stainless-steel and polymer mounting brackets and brass hardware withstand environmental damage, enabling easy installation in an outdoor location.
Gold-plated, 5-way binding posts
- Accommodate wires up to 5AWG (not included) for simple, secure connectivity.
Swivels on a U-bracket
- Making it easy to aim sound toward a desired listening area.
- Frequency Response 80–20,000 Hz ±2 dB
- Crossover Frequency 2,300 Hz
- Sensitivity 91dB
- Aiming Swivels on U-Bracket
- Impedance Compatible with 8 ohms
- Low-Frequency Extension* 55 Hz (DIN)
- High-Frequency Driver 1” (2.5cm) titanium dome
- Low-Frequency Driver 6-1/2” (16.5cm) mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- Binding Post Inputs 5-way binding posts accommodate wire up to 5AWG
- Suitable Amplifier Range 15–100 Watts
- Maximum Power Handling** 70 Watts
- Weight 8.8 lbs. each (4 kg)
- Size (H x W x D) 11” x 7-1/2” x 7-15/16” (28 x 19 x 20.2cm)
- *DIN 45 500. Indicates -3 dB in a typical listening room.
- **With typical program source, provided the amplifier
- clips no more than 10% of the time.