EluneVision Reference Studio 4K Fixed-Frame Screen
|Screen Dimensions & User Manual:
Gallery (Click to Enlarge)
Full Feature Description:
Below is a short description of the features of the Reference Studio 4K Fixed-Frame screen. To gain a full appreciation of the screen with a full/detailed description of the countless features of this screen,
- If you feel the Reference Studio 4K fixed-frame screen is not as good or better than the multiple times more expensive Da-Lite JKP Affinity, return it for a full refund
- lowest amount of crosstalk for active 3D Projectors due to perfect colour uniformity and detail clarity
- absolutely no hot spotting or texturing
- Reference Studio 4K fixed-frame screen material perfect lambertian diffuser, giving a perfect image at any angle
- perfectly smooth screen surface means that no integrity and resolution of 1080P and 4K 2D or 3D images is lost
- whereas other screens have texturing and thus effectively down-convert your 1080P and 4K projector to a lower resolution, this screen not only maintains full 1080P and 4K integrity, giving you the best performance, both today and tomorrow
- helps to minimize viewer fatigue for active 3D projection due to the ability to minimize 3D crosstalk
- thick 4″ aluminum frame frame with borders with extremely dense velvet add to the luxury of the screen
- excellent white field uniformity with perfect color accuracy
- entirely neutral material color means no color shifts are present, eliminating most projection recalibration
- the combination of maximum luxury, performance and price means this screen will be unrivaled by other fixed-frame screen manufacturers at even close to this price point
- 3 year warranty against all manufacturing defects
Performance Equal to the Best
The performance of the Reference Studio 4K fixed frame screen is equal to some of the best purposefully designed HD materials. These include Da-Lite’s 100, 130 and other high-end materials. The Reference Studio 4K 100 material is equal to these material in terms of sharpness, resolution, detail clarity, white field uniformity, and viewing angle. The screen also does not suffer any of the drawbacks of lesser-name screens such as graininess, texturing, and hot spotting. The Reference 5” frames single-handedly beats much more prestigious brands which only offer 1.5” to 3” frames, far too narrow for a screen of the EluneVision Reference caliber.
The value of the Reference Studio 4K fixed frame screen series is far superior to that of competitors. We offer the same video performance with much greater quality frames for less than a third our performance competitors prices. In terms of value and performance, the Reference line stand alone.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We Even Pay For Return Shipping.