EluneVision Reference Studio 4K NanoEdge Fixed-Frame Screen
|Screen Dimensions & User Manual:||Click Here|
Full Feature Description:
Below is a short description of the features of the Reference Studio 4K Fixed-Frame screen. To gain a full appreciation of the screen with a full/detailed description of the countless features of this screen, read the full feature description in the link above.
- If you feel this screen is not better than multiple times more expensive Da-Lite JKP Affinity, SI Zero Edge and other much more expensive high-end screens, return it for a full refund
- ultra-slim 0.4” velour-wrapped bezel gives the screen a stylish modern look
- remote-controlled ambient LED surround lighting in many different colors
- due to psycho-visual effects and way human vision works, when an image is surrounded with bright light in any colour, the perceived contrast of the image within increases significantly
- lowest amount of crosstalk for active 3D Projectors due to perfect colour uniformity and detail clarity
- absolutely no hot spotting or texturing
- Reference Studio 4K fixed-frame screen material perfect lambertian diffuser, giving a perfect image at any angle
- perfectly smooth screen surface means that no integrity and resolution of 1080P and 4K 2D or 3D images is lost
- whereas other screens have texturing and thus effectively down-convert your 1080P projector to a lower resolution, this screen not only maintains 1080P integrity, but is 4K ready, giving you the best performance, both today and tomorrow
- helps to minimize viewer fatigue for active 3D projection due to the ability to minimize 3D crosstalk
- excellent white field uniformity with perfect color accuracy
- entirely neutral material color means no color shifts are present
- the combination of maximum luxury, performance and price means this screen will be unrivaled by other fixed-frame screen manufacturers at even close to this price point
- 5 year warranty against all manufacturing defects
Performance Equal to the Best
The performance of the Reference Studio 4K NanoEdge screen is equal to some of the best purposefully designed HD materials. These include Stewart’s Studiotek 100, 130 and Da-Lite’s JKP Affinity. The Reference Studio 4K 100 material is equal to these material in terms of sharpness, resolution, detail clarity, white field uniformity and viewing angle. The screen also does not suffer from any of the drawbacks such as graininess, texturing and hot spotting that lesser-name screens exhibit.
The value of the Reference Studio 4K fixed frame screen series is far superior to that of competitors. We offer the same video performance with much greater quality frames for less than a third our performance competitors prices. In terms of value and performance, the Reference line stand alone.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We Even Pay For Return Shipping.