EluneVision Reference Studio 4K Tab-Tensioned Screen
|Screen Dimensions & User Manual:||Click Here|
Full Feature Description:
Below is a short description of the features of the Reference Studio 4K Tab-Tensioned Screen. To gain a full appreciation of the Reference Studio 4K Tab-Tensioned screen with a full/detailed description of the countless features of this screen, click on the link above.
- If you feel this screen is not as good or better than the multiple times more expensive Da-Lite JKP Affinity or other high-end materials, return it for a full refund
- tab tensions ensure a perfectly flat screen surface, today and year after year
- lowest amount of crosstalk for active 3D Projectors due to perfect colour uniformity and detail clarity
- absolutely no hot spotting or texturing
- down limit allows you to program the screen to automatically stop unrolling at the precise point you want
- optional trigger allows for screen to be lowered automatically when projector is turned on
- perfectly smooth screen surface means that no integrity and resolution of 1080P 2D or 3D images is lost
- whereas other screens have texturing and thus effectively down-convert your 1080P projector to a lower resolution, Reference Studio 4K Tab-Tensioned screen not only maintains 1080P integrity, but is 4K ready, giving you the best performance, both today and tomorrow
- helps to minimize viewer fatigue for active 3D projection due to the ability to minimize 3D crosstalk
- excellent white field uniformity with perfect color accuracy
- entirely neutral material color means no color shifts are present, eliminating most projection recalibration
- whisper-quiet motor operation
- the combination price and maximum luxury
- the combination of maximum luxury, performance and price means this screen will be unrivalled by tab-tensioned screens of any other brand at even close to this price point
- 3 year warranty against all manufacturing defects
Performance Equal to the Best
The performance of the Reference Studio 4K Tab-Tensioned Screen is equal to some of the best purposefully designed HD materials. These include Da-Lite’s100, 130 and other high-end materials. The Reference Studio 4K 100EL material is equal to these material in terms of sharpness, resolution, detail clarity, white field uniformity, and viewing angle. The screen also does not suffer any of the drawbacks of lesser-name screens such as graininess, texturing, and hot spotting.
The value of the Reference Studio 4K Tab-Tensioned Screen is far superior to that of competitors. We offer the same video performance with much greater quality frames for less than a third our performance competitors prices. In terms of value and performance, the Reference line stands alone.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We Even Pay For Return Shipping.