With 7-1/2″ mineral-filled polypropylene low-frequency drivers and 1″ titanium-dome high-frequency transducers, these MartinLogan Installer Series ML-75AW speakers allow you to enjoy an enveloping soundfield in an outdoor space.
Affordable High-Performance Solutions
Installer Series is our affordable high-performance lineup, featuring custom installation
solutions for in-wall, in-ceiling, and outdoor applications
Titanium dome tweeters and mineral-filled polypropylene drivers
ensure great performance, while fully sealed, mineral-filled reinforced
enclosures provide protection from harsh weather elements. All
models have water & UV-resistant aluminum grilles, stainless steel
& polymer mounting brackets, brass hardware, and gold-plated
binding posts for superior toughness.
80W maximum power handling
- Helps ensure sound is projected in crisp, robust detail.
7-1/2″ mineral-filled polypropylene low-frequency driver
- Along with a 1″ titanium-dome high-frequency transducer delivers a complete range of high-quality audio.
Water- and UV-resistant aluminum grilles
- Along with stainless-steel and polymer mounting brackets and brass hardware withstand environmental damage, enabling easy installation in an outdoor location.
Gold-plated, 5-way binding posts
- Accommodate wires up to 5AWG (not included) for simple, secure connectivity.
Swivels on a U-bracket
- Making it easy to aim sound toward a desired listening area.